A 4-speed, 2000 W heavy-duty magnetic drilling machine for cutters up to Ø120 x 50 mm, twist drills up to 32 mm, and taps up to M32. The MT3 arbor can also fit many other types of cutting tools. The variable constant speed and sophisticated electronics allow optimized cutting speeds. The gearbox features a mechanical clutch for safety.
- 4 speed gear box with mechanical clutch for optimized torque and cutting speed for a wide range of cutting tools.
- Built-in cutting fluid system for cutters with unique through-the-spindle fluid feed.
- Stepless variable speed wheel for electronic speed control with constant speed circuitry.
- Reversing Switch for tapping.
- Special MT3 high-torque tang drive spindle (mounts any MT3 accessory).
2000 W (220-240 V) ｜ 1700 W (110-120 V)
Annular Cutters: 120 mm x 50 mm ｜ Twist Drills: 32 mm x 200 mm ｜ Taps: 32 mm
This is some text inside of a div block.
Annular Cutting ｜ Twist Drilling ｜ Tapping, and more